Our SEASONS gift box is a beautiful way for little ones to explore and treasure each season, discovering the things that makes them different and unique.
Young Beginners Season by Emily Bone
- A lovely book about seasons, explaining how flowers, trees, insects and animals change and adapt throughout Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
Gumnut trinket box
- Perfect for little ones to carry and store treasures from the day’s adventures
- Engraved with a beautiful gumnut design
- Handmade in Byron Bay using salvaged Camphor Laurel by Zephyr's Nest
Season tree rounds
- Perfect to incorporate into invitation to play
- Engraved on one side, in the standard school font, to establish correct recognition of words “Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring”
- Handmade in Byron Bay using salvaged branches by Zephyr's Nest
Kraft sketch book
- Non-toxic, vegan and biodegradable
- Handmade in Australia using 100% natural ingredients, waxes and butters by Eco Crayons
- Colour pigments derived from plants, roots, seeds and flowers so you can colour the rainbow naturally
"Just for you" note card for your personal message
This gift box measures approximately W310mm x L225mm x H150mm
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years. Adult supervision is required.