- Non-toxic, vegan and biodegradable
- Available in 6 colours: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange & Purple
- Each powdered paint is 50g
- Handmade in Australia using 100% natural ingredients by Eco Crayons
- Colour pigments derived from plants, roots, seeds and flowers so you can colour the rainbow naturally
- Unused paint is compostable and can go in organic recycling
- The paint packets are not laminated or lined for a reason – they can go straight into your home recycling bin
Natural eco paints…what makes them unique?
PLANT BASED: Natural eco paints are made from 100% plant ingredients. The colour range is derived from plant, root, spice and flower pigments. All art mediums are vegan, gluten free, nut free and dairy free making them a safe alternative. They are also free from non-renewable mined clay and micas which are commonly used to colour ‘eco-friendly’ art products.
NON-TOXIC: The best part is that that these paints are 100% non-toxic - free from synthetic colours and chemicals. Natural eco paints are food grade so if they do make their way into little mouths they are completely safe.
Suitable for children 6 months+. To be used under adult supervision.
An art smock should be worn as some colours may stain - it's only natural!